Whether you are ready, or not, it’s about time for all of the Back to School shenanigans. Here are a few tips/reminders to help you get through the year.
- First and foremost, watch out for the kids that are walking to school and getting off the school buses. If you have school buses in your neighborhood, watch for their flashing lights and prepare to stop.
- Don’t forget a water bottle! If your child’s school allows water bottles (most likely clear ones), then YAY! Be sure to fill those bad boys up and have them ready for the kids in the morning.
- If you like to have easy snacks for after school, don’t forget to put them in a place where they can get them. Don’t put too many out though. They might get crazy and too full before dinner.
- Speaking of dinner, don’t forget to turn on your crockpot before you leave the house to drop the kids off at school, or really…just don’t forget to turn it on in the morning and then unplug it once it’s finished. Of course, not everyone uses a crockpot, but at the very least, make sure your frozen meals are defrosted (if applicable) and ready for cooking for after work. Basically…meal prep is a life saver!
- One last tip/reminder (should have been the first) – don’t forget to wish your kiddos well before school and ask them how their day went after school. They will more than likely be super excited to tell you all about it.
Good luck! You’ve got this!